Thursday, December 13, 2007

Phone call from Europe


Two day after the twin’s casting, I watched their video again and I couldn’t believe those two guys couldn’t find work in a circus. With their abilities and the obvious enjoyment Will showed busting his brother’s balls they should bring the house down anywhere…

When the phone rang I was just watching the part where Michael twisted his brother’s nuts. I interrupted the video and picked up the phone.

“Hi, Alex? It’s Jimmy. Will gave me your number. I’m his and Michael’s brother. I think they told you about me,” a cheerful voice said. “I’m in Europe at the moment, in England, but I’m coming home next month for a few days, visiting some friends.”

“Oh”, I said, “great.” I hadn’t expected him to call that fast, to be honest, I hadn’t expected him to call at all…

“Yeah, Will told me you are looking for, well, people who can handle balls?” he asked.

“Yes”, I said.

“Well, I’m a soccer player. I kick balls around all the time. Sounds like it’s a job for me!”

“Normally we cast people who not only kick balls, but can take a few kicks as well.”

“Ugh, I don’t know, I had my share of kicks in our League. Look them up on Youtube. I think I have taken a dozen kicks this season – not to mention the action in the locker rooms…”

I didn’t want him to have second thoughts, so I said: “We could do something else, like, you kicking all the other guys. Then your nuts wouldn’t suffer.”

"So I get to kick my brothers, too?” he asked.

“Well, of course, if you’d like to…” I offered.

He was thrilled. “Excellent! I’ve wanted to get my foot in there pathetic little balls for a long time…”

Apparently he hadn’t seen his brothers naked for a long time. “Pathetic” and “little” weren’t the adjectives I had in mind when thinking of their enormous equipment.

“Where do you come from?” he asked.

I was confused for a moment. Perhaps my accent was broader than I thought. “Originally I come from Germany. So I’m quite familiar with soccer”, I answered.

“Oh, great. I’m going to Hamburg on Friday. So – I guess I’ll give you a call when I’m coming home so we can set up a date for me to kick some twin nuts.” He chuckled. “Oh – should I bring my soccer gear? You know, jersey, cleats, shoes, that sort of thing?”

“Absolutely, good idea. Perhaps you could bring a few spare jerseys as well so that we can give them to the other boys.”

“Good, I’ll see what I can do. Should I bring shorts, too?” he asked.

“No, we won’t need those…”

“Oh, right”, he laughed. “Will told me about the audition… But I’ll wear shorts?”

“We’ll see”, I said.

He laughed again. “I think it would be better if I didn’t show my junk to my brothers. They’d be jealous”, he chuckled.

I doubted that.

“By the way”, Jimmy said, “Will told me that Michael was lying on the couch with a pack of ice the whole day yesterday. I suppose they left a good impression?”

“The best!” I honestly said.

“Nice. It’s good to know that the whole gymnastics thing was useful for something. We’ll keep in touch. Bye.”

2 comments:

Carter said...

Felt like checking out some of the older stuff, loving it so far.

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! There's lots of stuff to discover! Enjoy the stories!