Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Cool intentions


Previous parts:
Your suggestions: Special Guest Star
New poll: Special Guest Star
Poll results: Special Guest Star
 
Featured in this story: Danny (click for pictures)

A few days ago I told Danny, our reliable celebrity-liaison, about the outcome of our Special Guest Star poll.

“It’s Ryan Philippe”, I said.

“Ryan? Great!” Danny said.

Danny and I were sitting on the couch in the studio.

“Why don’t you contact him and set up a date?” I suggested.

“Yeah, I will do that”, Danny nodded. “Do you have anything planned for him?”

I thought about that. “Well, not exactly, no. I thought we’d just get some of our models together and see where that will take us…”

Danny shrugged. “Okay.”

“Do you know Ryan? I mean, have you ever met him?”

Danny grinned. “Yeah, I met him on the set of – I don’t remember what movie it was. Perhaps it was ‘Igby goes down’? I don’t know. Anyway, I had a bit part and he was one of the supporting actors. He’s a nice guy, but he can be a bit of an asshole…”

“Perfect”, I smiled.


“Yeah. Oh, no I remember. It was ‘Igby goes down’. I remember him and Kieran running around on set and playing bag tag with each other.”

“Kieran Culkin?” I asked.

Danny looked at me as if I was dumb. “Of course. They were joking around all day, playing pranks on each other, and beating the shit out of each other’s balls. One time, Ryan sneaked up on Kieran from behind. He was sitting in his chair.”

He got up and sat down on a chair.

“Pretend you’re Ryan”, he said.

“I don’t know”, I replied.

“Oh come on…”

I reluctantly got up and stood behind Danny.

“Ryan sneaked up on Kieran and tried to punch his nuts, when su---“

I did as I was told and punched Danny’s balls with my fist.

“Oww!” Danny cried out. “You--- No, that wasn’t--- Oww!!!”

I chuckled. “You told me---“

“Fuck”, Danny moaned and doubled over. He rubbed his balls and looked at me with an accusatory expression.

I shrugged. “You told me to---“

“Yeah”, Danny mumbled. He groaned and cupped his balls. “Anyway. This is how it went. He tried to punch Kieran’s nuts but…”

With that, Danny’s elbow rammed into my crotch, catching both of my testicles dead on and smashing them into my pelvis.

I groaned and doubled over.

“… but Kieran elbowed him”, Danny grinned, still cupping his balls.

“Thanks for the demonstration”, I moaned, grabbing my crunched nuts.

“Anytime”, Danny chuckled. He fondled his crotch and sat down on the couch again.

I followed him and sat down next to him.

Both of us were cupping our crotches and eyeing the other with suspicion.

Finally, we both laughed and let go of our groins.

“So Ryan will have fun with you and the rest of our models?” I grinned.

“You bet!” Danny said and slapped my bulge hard.

I groaned doubled over.

***

So, do you have any wishes concerning Ryan Phillippe’s appearance? Anything you'd like him to do? Any of our models you would like to meet him? Any of our models you would like to not meet him? Any types of busting you’d like to read about? I’d love to get your input on this!
Thank you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if it's not too late to make suggestions: I think him and the twins would be good

Alex said...

Hi, guy787970, thanks for your suggestion. Unfortately I'm right in the middle of finishing the story. I'll see what I can do but I can't promise anything...