Saturday, June 21, 2008

Heavy shower




Featured in this story: 
Chad 
and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break


A few days after Chad had kicked my balls again, I thought it was time to remind Chad of the fact that I was the boss…

It was nine p.m. and we had worked all day. It was another one of those incredibly hot summer days, and Chad decided to take a shower, because he was meeting a girl to go to the movies – and to take her home afterwards, I guess.

Chad was skirt chaser if there ever was one. His good looks, his chiselled face, his three day stubble, and his easygoing attitude – when you didn’t catch him on a grumpy day… – made him incredibly successful when it came to debauching girls.

I planned on throwing a monkey wrench in his plans…

I opened the door to the bathroom – fortunately, Chad hadn’t locked it, although I would have had means to open it otherwise – and watched Chad shampoo his brown hair behind the shower curtain, humming something that sounded like “My way”, completely out of tune.

I grinned and took one of the white towels that were hanging next to the sink.


The tiled floor was wet with water, and I bend down and wet the towel with it until it was soaked and heavy.

Chad was singing out loud, now, nearing the grand finale of the Frank Sinatra classic: “For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught…”

I sneaked up to the shower.

“…To say the things he truly feels, and not the words of one who kneels…”

I twisted the wet towel to make it a weapon as perfect as possible.

“The record shows I took the blows - And did it my---“

I pulled the shower curtain to the side.

Chad turned around, surprise in his eyes, his mouth half opened to complete the final verse of the song. Water was running down Chad’s body and his hair was covered in shampoo. I looked at his genitals, large and wet.

Chad followed my glance.

Then he saw the towel.

Before he had a chance to cover his manhood, I snapped the towel at his balls, making them bounce up upon impact. I had scored a perfect hit.

Chad let out a short, high-pitched shriek and grabbed his nuts. He slipped in the shower and went down screaming.

I treated him to another hard towel-snap, this time aiming for his naked ass.

Chad’s body convulsed and he grabbed his ass and rolled onto his back, leaving his front side open for another attack.

I chuckled and snapped the towel at Chad’s nuts again, once more making perfect contact and smashing both of his naked testicles.

“Fuck!” Chad screamed.

I grinned.

Chad was busy now, rubbing his red asscheek and his throbbing balls.

I snapped the towel at the hand that was holding his nuts, causing Chad to scream in pain and let go of his testicles.

I clicked my tongue and smiled.

Then I bashed Chad’s balls for a third time with a well-placed towel-snap. This time, the wet towel connected with Chad’s left nut. The poor gonad jumped up, and Chad gagged and coughed.

I let the towel fall to the floor and slipped out of my flip-flops. I placed my naked foot on his balls and shifted my weight, crushing both of Chad’s aching nuggets under the sole of my bare foot.

Chad coughed again.

I stomped down hard and ground his nuts into the hard, wet floor, making Chad let out a high-pitched scream in very impressive impersonation of Maria Callas.

I chuckled. With a final twist of my foot, I stepped off of Chad’s genitals and allowed him to curl up in a ball.

I looked at my watch and grinned. “You have a date tonight, don’t you? Don’t let me keep you…”

I put my flip-flops back on and turned around, very satisfied.

I heard Chad moan in pain and chuckled.

“Bastard”, Chad groaned.

“At least you won’t have to think about contraception”, I grinned and closed the door behind me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great rough story!

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback!

Carter said...

I love how you have such variety in all the situations, my fantasies always get stale since they mostly repeat with new characters.
Luckily I have access to this site.

Alex said...

Thank you, Carter! I really appreciate your kind words!