Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Summer in the city 8: At the fireworks with Danny

Featured in this story: Danny (click for pictures)

It was 10 p.m., the end of a hot summer day. The air was still sticky and humid, but since dusk it had cleared a bit.

21 year old Danny was standing in the middle of a crowded place downtown. His reddish blond hair was bit brighter than usual, having been bleached by the sun in the past weeks, and he had a couple of freckles on his cute face. His sensitive skin didn’t respond well to too much sun exposure, and Danny had obviously been careful to avoid getting sunburnt. He had a healthy tan and he was in a good mood.

He had suggested going to the fireworks. My cameraman Chad and I hadn’t even known that there were fireworks scheduled for tonight, and we hadn’t been able to find the reason why, but it didn’t matter.

The place was packed with people.

“Go ask someone”, I suggested.

Chad had already switched the camera on and filmed Danny.

Danny grinned. “Okay.”

He was wearing blue jeans, a white shirt and sneakers, looking casual and laid-back.

Danny turned to a couple of young guys standing behind him.

“Hey, I’m Danny”, he said.

“Hi”, one of them said.

“Listen, I’m here with those guys over there…” He pointed at Chad and me. “… and we’re making a video. I need a couple of people to kick me in the nuts.”



They stared at him.

“You queer?”

Danny smiled. “Well, I don’t know what that has to do with my question but---“

“Shut up”, a third guy interrupted him. “No way.”

The guys turned their backs to Danny.

Danny raised his eyebrows and turned to us again. “Okay”, he said, shrugging. “Someone else’s luck…”

“Let’s go over there”, I suggested, pointing at a part of the area that was less crowded.

Danny nodded.

Chad continued filming.

We walked towards a small group of people, half a dozen guys and a girl, standing in a circle. The girl had their back turned to us.

“Hi”, Danny addressed the guys. “I’m Danny. I’m here with those guys over there and we’re shooting a video. I wondered if you could spare the time for a few nice, hard nutshots…”

The guys looked amused.

“Who provides the nuts?” a tall blond guy with ultra short hair asked. He was wearing jeans, flip-flops on his naked feet, and a loose-fitting t-shirt.

“I do”, Danny grinned.

The blond chuckled and looked at his friends.

The girl turned around and stared at Danny. She was a petite brunette with ample cleavage, wearing a short dress, high heels and a great deal too much make-up.

“Danny?” she said.

Danny looked at her. “Lisa, you… well, hi…” he stammered.

The girl turned to rest of the guys and said in an insinuating tone of voice, “Meet Danny, my ex.”

Danny blushed.

The guys looked him over and the blond one put his arms around Lisa’s shoulder.

“I’m sorry”, Danny said quickly. “This is the wrong--- Sorry, I---“

He turned around and made sure that his facial expression, a mixture of boredom, annoyance and embarrassment, was visible just for Chad and me.

“Wait”, the blond guy said. “Didn’t you want us to break your balls?”

Danny sighed and turned around to face his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend. “Well, I--- Just forget it, okay?”

“No”, the blond grinned. He turned to his girl. “Isn’t that what you asked me to do a few months ago?”

Lisa stared at him. “Figuratively speaking.”

“Well”, he grinned. “Now you can have the real deal.”

Lisa shrugged. “I already kicked his balls in.”

“Yeah”, the blond chuckled. “And now it’s my turn.”

“Well”, Danny looked at him. “I don’t know if I---“

“I’m Ross”, the blond grinned and held out his hand. “Lisa told me so much about you…”

Danny shook it and smiled apologetically. “I don’t know what she told you but---“

He was interrupted by a hard kick into his groin. Ross’ naked foot crashed into Danny’s manhood, smashing the soft mound in his crotch, and losing his flip-flop in the process. The shoe landed on the ground, while Danny’s eyes twitched and he moaned miserably.

“How’s that for a nutshot?” Ross grinned.

His friends cheered. “Good one, Ross”, one of them said.

Lisa urged him on. “Kick him again!”

Ross grinned. “Sure!”

“No, Ross, wait”, Danny tried to protest. “This is not---“

Ross slammed his naked foot into Danny’s crotch again, his instep connecting with the bulge in Danny’s jeans, slamming his precious nuggets into his body.

“Fuck”, Danny croaked and collapsed on the floor.

“That’s enough”, Lisa said. “Come on, Ross…”

Ross hesitated. “One last shot, okay?”

Lisa looked annoyed.

“Please, baby?” Ross smiled his most convincing smile.

Lisa pouted and bit her lip. Then she shrugged.

“Yeah”, Ross kissed her on the cheek. “Later, I’m gonna show you how lucky you are that you ditched that bastard…” He adjusted his own crotch, bristling with self-assuredness.

His friends chuckled.

Ross looked down at Danny and brought his naked foot up into his face.

“Kiss it, sissy!”

Danny groaned.

“Kiss it!” Ross shouted.

Danny winced and pursed his lips, kissing instep of Ross’ naked foot.

“Good”, Ross smirked. He kicked Danny’s hands away from his groin and stomped down on his nuts.

“Fuck”, Danny screamed.

Some people turned their heads and looked at us.

Ross grinned.

His friends cheered, and he brought his foot down harder, grinding it into Danny’s crotch. He grabbed Danny’s feet and pulled the struggling boy towards himself, squashing Danny’s nuts between his foot and Danny’s own body.

“Fuck”, Danny whimpered.

With a hard twist of his foot, that made Danny yelp, Ross let go of Danny’s feet.

Danny curled up in a ball and moaned.

His girlfriend looked at Ross impatiently. “Let’s go”, she said.

“Alright”, Ross grinned. He adjusted his crotch and spat at Danny’s face. “Bye, Danny.”

“Bye, Danny”, Lisa said casually.

“Bye, Danny”, the rest of the guys echoed in high-pitched voices, before they started roaring with laughter.

“Bye”, Danny whispered.

When the group had gone, I knelt down next to Danny.

“Fuck”, Danny grimaced, rubbing his balls.

He stood and patted off the dirt on his jeans.

Then he doubled over as the pain washed through his body again.

“Fuck!” he shouted.

I looked in the direction where Lisa and her friends had left. “Your ex is a real sweetheart”, I chuckled.

Danny laughed weakly. “And her boyfriend fits perfectly.” He rubbed his sore balls and looked at me. “Alex, I think I’ve had enough. Let’s just call it a night, okay?”

I smiled and nodded.

“Hey!”

Before Danny had a chance to turn around, a well-placed kick smashed into his balls from behind and brought him to his knees.

Danny coughed and grabbed his nuts again.

One of the boys from the first group stood behind him, a cheerful smile on his face. He was wearing white trousers and a sleeveless shirt. His tanned arms suggested he worked out on a regular basis. He had short black hair and dark eyes and was obviously proud of his kick. He lifted his right foot, looked at his boot and grinned, “New.”

“They look great on you”, I said slowly.

Danny groaned.

“Does the offer still stand?”

I stared at him.

“Can I kick his balls again?”

I looked at Danny. He groaned, kneeling on the ground, his hands clutching his privates.

I shrugged.

“Great”, the guy grinned and walked around Danny. He stood in front of him and smiled.

Danny’s face was at crotch-level. He looked at the bulging crotch in front of him with a miserable expression on his face. Then he clenched his eyes shut and moaned. “Please…”

“Just one more kick”, the guy said.

Danny moaned and shook his head.

“I don’t need your permission, do I?” the guy said softly and yanked Danny’s hands away from his balls.

His boot landed between Danny’s thighs, smashing his tender nuts into his crotch and making him shriek in a high-pitched voice.

The black-haired guy chuckled and brought his leg back to gain momentum, and crunched Danny’s abused balls once more.

Danny whimpered.

With a determined look on his face, the guy send his boot into Danny’s crotch again, scoring another direct hit to both of Danny’s precious balls.

Danny’s eyes watered and he screamed from the top of his lungs..

At that moment, the fireworks went off.

The guy let go off Danny’s hands and looked up into the sky.

Danny collapsed on the floor and curled up in a ball.

The noise of the fireworks were ear-shattering. They even drowned Danny’s screams.

Five minutes later, the fireworks stopped.

I looked around.

The guy had vanished.

Danny was standing next to me, doubled over, his face a mask of pain, his hands cupping his agonized testicles.

I grinned at him. “Everything okay?”

Danny looked at me, pale and exhausted. He nodded slowly.

“What a wonderful night”, Chad grinned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very hot story. I liked the boyfriends confidence and anger towards Danny, that was really hot. It does seem like Danny gets alot of abuse, but over all I think its really hot. Keep up the good work. :)

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment. Yeah, I noticed that, too. Danny has a pretty bad year... Maybe that'll change someday...

Anonymous said...

disgusting; stopped reading and left the site when the cunt entered; WHY?? Please put warnings at beginning of stories if you insist on doing this; totally ruins your site for many of us!

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback. I'll think about your suggestion.