Thursday, November 6, 2008

Grassroots

Last week, our geeky model Simon had made an intriguing suggestion: a Charity Nutshot Festival.

In the last few days, I had called our models and asked them if they were willing to spend a little bit of their time getting their balls busted in the name of charity. I had talked to everyone, Danny, the twins, Kev, Cal, Zach, Parker, Xander, every number I could find in my little black book, and most of them agreed to participate.

Now, I was on the college campus, standing in front of the dorm building where Kev, Colin and Ben lived.

I walked in and went straight to the basement. Here, in the leisure room, we had planned the Ballbusting Olympics, and I hoped to meet Kev. I walked into the room that was empty except for two people.

There was a new pool table in the middle of the room.

A young, buff blond, wearing nothing but his boxers, was sitting on top of it, his legs spread, laughing and daring another guy to shoot a pool ball at his nuts.

“Come on”, the blond shouted. He reached inside the leg opening of his boxers and pulled out his big, bulging balls. His sac was shaved and his nuts looked healthy and heavy, a vulnerable target resting on the green. “Do it!”

The other guy, a shirtless black kid in his late teens, with a muscular chest and defined abs, held the pool cue. The white ball was sitting on the table, waiting to be smashed into the blond’s meaty nuggets.

“Do it!” the blond shouted again, his hands raised up in the air.



The black guy chuckled. “You sure?”

I cleared my throat.

Both guys turned their heads and looked at me.

The blond made no attempt to cover up his naked nuggets.

“Hi”, I said. “I’m looking for Kev.”

The black guy looked at his friend.

The blond shrugged. “I guess he’s up in---“

The cue ball came crashing into his nuts with a dull thud, causing the blond to scream in pain as his meaty balls were smashed into his pelvis.

The black guy laughed as the blond curled up on the pool table, covering his balls with both of his hands and writhing in pain.

I turned to the black guy who started poking the blond’s ass with his cue stick.

“Sorry”, I said. “I didn’t quite understand him.”

The black guy grinned. “I guess he wanted to say that Kev is up in his room. Second floor.”

I smiled and nodded. “Thanks.”

“No prob”, the black guy grinned.

I left the basement as he walked around the table and smacked the blond’s ass. “Not so tough, huh?”

I walked up the stairs. On the second floor, there was a long hallway with lots of unmarked doors.

A young curly haired, shirtless guy was sitting on the floor, reading a book.

“I’m sorry”, I said. “I’m looking for Kev.”

“Fourth door on the right”, the guy said without looking up.

“Thanks”, I said and walked on.

Standing in front of the door, I knocked.

I heard a grunt from inside and opened the door, only to be greeted by the sight of the naked ass of a hot, blond stud who were quite busy fucking the hell out of a black haired stud’s ass.

The black haired one had his legs up in the air. He was grunting and moaning as the fat prick of his buddy entered his hole at rapid pace.

The blond guy’s back was wet with sweat.

Both of them were completely oblivious to me.

“Sorry”, I mumbled and closed the door quickly.

I looked at the curly haired guy with book.

“Hey”, I said, pointing at the fuck buddies’ room. “That one?”

He looked up and sighed. “No. The one on the right.”

I raised my eyebrows. “This is the one on---“

“The other one”, he said and returned to his book.

“That’s the left”, I mumbled before knocking on the door.

I was relieved to hear Kev’s voice. “Yeah?”

I opened the door and walked in.

Kev’s room was quite small and quite messy.

“Hi”, I said.

“Alex!” Kev smiled and shook my hand. “Good to see you!”

I told him about Simon’s idea.

“Charity, huh?” Kev grinned. “Sure, why not.”

“Actually”, I said. “I remembered the astonishing work you did with the Ballbusting Olympics. You know, the advertising was pretty much perfect.”

Kev grinned proudly. “Grassroots campaign. That’s the way to go. Call your friends and tell them to call theirs.”

“It worked”, I said. “We were sold out.”

Kev nodded.

“So I thought, maybe you could help us with the Festival”, I said.

Kev thought for a moment. “When?”

“The Festival is gonna start next week”, I said.

Kev whistled.

“Short notice, I know”, I said. “There will be plenty of events until Christmas.”

Kev nodded. “Alright, I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thank you”, I smiled. “That’s great.”

Kev shrugged. “That’s me. Great.” He grinned. “Now, if you’d excuse me, I have a date tonight and I don’t want to disappoint the lady…” He made a wanking gesture. “I’ll have to make sure that I’ll be on the top of my game…”

I chuckled and left the room.

Walking down the staircase, I decided to take a look at the guys in the basement to see where they had gotten in their game of nut pool.

A group of people was standing around the pool table, all of them around 20 years old, most of them shirtless, with tanned skin and well defined bodies. They were shouting and cheering, clapping their hands and laughing.

I grinned when I saw that the black guy I had seen earlier was standing at the corner of the table, his pants and his boxers down at his ankles. He was holding his thick, long, semi-hard cock against his abs with both of his hands. His oversized, plump balls were dangling inside the corner pocket.

He had a painful expression on his face, but he was grinning at the same time. Apparently, he had already taken a couple of nutshots.

“One more!” someone shouted.

At the other end of the table, the black guy’s blond buddy was standing, the pool cue in his hand. He placed the cue ball on the green and grinned. “Two balls, corner pocket”, he announced, causing the crowd to clap and cheer.

The blond took his time, watching his black friend’s eyes twitch in anticipation.

Finally, he made his move, sending the cue balls crashing into his buddies nuts at rapid speed, smashing it into the bulging gonads, flattening them against the hard metal back of the pocket.

The black guy let out a miserable, high-pitched scream that faintly reminded me of one of Mariah Carey’s songs – probably “Emotions”, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it – and collapsed on the floor, whimpering in pain and clutching his big naked jewels.

The crowd went wild, cheering and laughing and pointing their fingers at the poor bloke.

Some guys cringed in sympathy and grabbed their own nuts.

The blond boy showed a little victory dance, wiggling his hips and causing the contents of his boxers to slap up and down.

I chuckled and left the building, thinking about the Charity Nutshot Festival. Next week. I hoped that Kev could motivate his buddies to come, watch, and spend some money…

2 comments:

Carter said...

Gotta love shirtless guys.
Anyway things are looking good.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback, Carter!