Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Poll results: Girls in m/m ballbusting stories


Last month I asked you about your opinion regarding girls in m/m ballbusting stories. It was the same question I had asked you seven years ago.

These were the results back in 2008:
There should be more of them. They can get in on the action.   34%
They can be present, but just as spectators.   36%
There shouldn’t be any girls present at all.   14%
Girls shouldn’t even be mentioned, neither by the narrator nor in direct speech.   16%
Participants: 220

Now, here are the results of our latest poll:



There should be more of them. They can get in on the action.   32%
They can be present, but just as spectators.   19%
There shouldn’t be any girls present at all.   32%
Girls shouldn’t even be mentioned, neither by the narrator nor in direct speech.   17%
Participants: 192

What does that mean for the stories on this blog?

Well, obviously, the focus of the blog stays the same. We’ll give you boys ballbusting boys, and since most of them are straight, girls will be mentioned now and then. But the majority of stories will remain estrogen free... :-))

In addition to that I’d like to try something new: Since there still is a demand for girls participating in the action, I’m thinking about a new story that features boys and girls busting balls. It won't be exclusively f/m ballbusting but, well, mf/m ballbusting. I have a couple of ideas in my head that I’d like to try…

Again, this is not going to change the main direction of this blog - but I hope some of you will like the idea... :-)

If you have any ideas, any thoughts, anything you’d like to see please let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see a mixed Roshambo fight! Maybe they're ex-lovers...a handsome jock sees his girlfriend flirting with a hot teenage heart-throb. He confronts them angrily. She is defiant and tells him she's moved on. To drive him mad she starts groping her new boyfriend and tells him she wants to suck his big juicy cock. The jock gets mad and grabs her toyboy by the neck. The girl yells "if you even touch him I'll kick your puny balls into your throat". The jock is furious now and turns to his ex "Puny!!! Fuck you bitch!" he grabs his bulging crotch "you want to kick a real man in the balls? Well how about I kick you in the pussy!"
It's a dumb storyline but I like it!

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! I like your idea although I'm not sure if I want to dive into the word of, umm, pussybusting (is that the right term?) just yet... I'll definitely think about your idea, though, and I certainly see a hot story there... :-))

Carter said...

Maybe a f/m site can hire you to teach their female models proper ballbusting techniques
And Zach can demonstrate on Logan while the females join in
Maybe Ashley can get a job with them too

Alex said...

Thanks for your suggestion, Carter! That's a hot idea! I'll see what I can do... :-))