Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Snapshot: The farmer's sons


This is the second part of a loose series of short stories inspired by pictures that I found on the web. They don't necessarily feature any of the regular characters. If you have an inspiring picture let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Previous parts:

The loser


"I think he's learned his lesson, dad", Joey said, grimacing in sympathy.

His father shook his head. "Give me the cattle prod, son."

Joey looked down at his twin brother. Poor Hank. "His nuts are fried already, dad", Joey said. "He's not gonna make any babies anytime soon."

"He better not", his father said, grabbing the cattle prod. He jabbed the business end of the prod into Hank's nutsack, sending jolts of elictricity through Hank's sensitive organs.



Joey cringed in sympathy, but he couldn't help but chuckle at the noises his brother made. He sounded like one of the animals, like one of the pigs in the stables.

He wondered if he had made the same sounds back when his father had taught him not to fool around with the girls in the village. Probably. He didn't remember. He'd have to ask Hank later.

Hank's body was buckling as sparks were flying from his testicles. He screamed into his gag, shrill, high-pitched squeals.

Mr. Brown threw the cattle prod away and grabbed his son's nutsack, squeezing his boiling hot balls.

Hank grunted in pain.

"I thought you were better than your brother", Mr. Brown bellowed. "I thought you knew better than to think with your fucking cock. Now you're doing the same fucking shit."

Hank let out a pitiful whimper.

"One more time, son, and I'm swear I'm gonna cut them off", his father barked. "Got it?"

Mr. Brown let go of his son's nuts and took a step back. He raised his boot and stomped down on Hank's tender testicles.

Hank screamed into the gag.

"Your brother has learned his lesson", Mr. Brown grunted, grinding Hank's nuts under his boot as if he was twisting out a cigarette. "I hope you do, too."

Hank's voice cracked.

"I think he got it", Joey said, lighting a cigarette.

"Yeah, I hope so", Mr. Brown grunted. He kicked his son's nuts one more time for good measure.

Joey grimaced as his brother let out a gurgling shriek.

Mr. Brown stormed away.

Joey looked down at his brother. Poor Hank.

He knelt down next to him and took the gag out of his brother's mouth.

"Thanks, bro", Joey said. "I owe you."

"He would have cut your nuts off if he had known the truth", Hank croaked.

Joey chuckled. "Yeah, probably."

After Joey had untied his brother he lit another cigarette and walked towards his car.

"Going out?" Hank groaned, rubbing his sore genitals.

"Got a date", Joey grinned.

Hank grimaced. "Be careful."

"Sure", Joey chuckled and got into his car. "I've learned my lesson."

Of course he'd use his brother's name again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work. Read it twice. I like short one-offs.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed this little story! :-))