Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Best of the busts: July 2016


You know how import your feedback is to me. Whether it's with a comment, via email or through the 5 star rating feature that asks you to rate every post on this blog on a scale from 1 (awful) to 5 (excellent) - it helps me to figure out which posts you like and which ones you don't like.

Many of you have left their votes and I encourage you to use the feature because it helps me understand which posts you like and which posts you don't like. Of course I'm always trying to make my readers happy, and you can count on my desire to give you more of the stuff you like and less of the stuff you don't like... :-)

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of July 2016:



average rating: 4.74 (27 votes)
average rating: 4.73 (15 votes)

average rating: 4.58 (12 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of January 2016:
Boys just wanna have fun (20): 4.63 (8 votes)
XXX: 4.25 (8 votes)
Nadverts (10): 4.20 (5 votes)

Honorable mentions (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Snapshot: The loser: 4.56 (18 votes)
Snapshot: The farmer's sons: 4.33 (9 votes)

My personal pick:
I really enjoyed turning Ben into a girl in the story Pride and pain: Queen for a day (your rating: 3.20 (15 votes)), and I'm very happy with how it turned out - even though you don't seem to be particularly fond of it... :-))

And what's your personal pick?
Let me know what you liked about last month's posts (and what you didn't like): Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: