Saturday, September 3, 2016

Best of the busts: August 2016


You know how much I value your feedback, be it in the form of emails, comments or a rating with our ratings feature at the bottom of each post that allows you to rate a post on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

Many of you have left their votes and I encourage you to use the feature because it helps me understand which posts you like and which posts you don't like.

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of August 2016:



average rating: 4.71 (17 votes)

average rating: 4.70/5 (20 votes)


average rating: 4.66/5 (32 votes)
The three top rated "Video links" posts of August 2016:
Long live the Nut Shot Kings: 5.00 (8 votes)
Comedy gems: 4.67 (6 votes)
XXX (2): 4.45 (11 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
Jonny Firestorm: Ball Bash Olympics 3: 4.22 (9 votes)

My personal pick:
My biggest weakness (written by Martín) (your rating: 4.71 (17 votes)) - it's a wonderful little story, and I'm really glad that Martín shared it with us. I think he is a very talented writer, and I hope he'll write another story! :-))

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of February 2016? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: