Thursday, January 19, 2017

New link: Lenny's Twisted Words


If you are as big a fan of great ballbusting stories as I am (and I’m sure you are) I have got some excellent news for you: A brand-new blog with a lot of potential is here! I’m absolutely thrilled!

Lenny’s Twisted Words will feature stories and other awesome stuff. The mastermind behind it is Lenny Bennu who published his very first story (the brilliant Picture perfect that currently has a reader rating of 4.56/5) right here on this blog. I love Lenny’s writing style, his unique way of narrating, his many-layered characters and his twisted plot ideas.

Make sure to head over and check out Lenny’s Twisted Words. Right now, there are two stories online: the aforementioned Picture Perfect and the very entertaining family tale Cody and His Family. But there’s a lot more to come. A little bird told me that there will be regular updates, and I’m looking forward to Lenny’s new, exciting stories.

A little hint just between us: The best way to make a writer create more stories is to give him feedback, to let him know what you like about his work, to give him suggestions and ideas. So don’t be shy, let Lenny know what you think, give him a warm welcome, and comment on his blog!

I’ve added a new link to the list in the left column of this blog (web version only).

So if you’re reading this, Lenny: Congratulations on your new blog, godspeed and have fun!

No comments: