Monday, February 6, 2017

Best of the busts: January 2017


Your feedback means a lot to me. That's why I value every comment and every email. If you don't have the time to write a comment or an email there's a quick and easy way for you to give me your feedback: At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

Now let's have a look at last month's posts. If you haven't read every single one of them you might want to check out one of the top picks...

The three top rated stories of January 2017:

average rating: 4.93/5 (14 votes)
average rating: 4.76/5 (38 votes)
average rating: 4.64/5 (22 votes)

The three top rated "Video links" posts of January 2017:
Nutball mania (3): 5.00 (9 votes)
Boys just wanna have fun (24): Testicle Tee Ball Edition: 5.00 (8 votes)
Ooops!: 5.00 (6 votes)

Honorable mention (for posts that don't fall into either category):
New link: Lenny's Twisted Words: 4.80 (10 votes)

My personal pick:
That's an easy one. I can't tell you how much I love Daniel's awesome stories about Gareth and Simon. Countdown to cum (your rating: 4.56/5), Painful payment (your rating: 4.47/5) and Recorded wrecking (your rating: 4.93/5) are just fantastic, excellently plotted and beautifully written. And Gareth, the new character that Daniel created - well, let's just say if I were Simon I'd be madly in love with him, too... :-))

And what's your personal pick?
What's your favorite story of January 2017? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

No comments: