Thursday, February 16, 2017

New poll: Favorite type(s) of underwear


Whenever I write a story and the characters take their clothes off, I wonder: What kind of underwear are they wearing? Usually, I go with boxer briefs, probably because it is my personal choice. But does that reflect your preferences?

That's why I created a new poll, asking you to tell me your favorite type(s) of underwear. These are your choices: briefs, boxer briefs/trunks, boxers, jockstraps, thongs - or something completely different?

Let me know by voting in the new poll that will be open until March 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

Thank you!

8 comments:

David Walker said...

My "something else" is wearing nothing...full commando.

Alex said...

Ha! Good choice, David! :-))

Anonymous said...

I second David! Or boxers! Love seeing the balls just bounce around :)

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! :-))

Anonymous said...

Maybe not the right answer for this poll, but I love when you feature wrestling singlets in your stories. Very sporty and revealing.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! You are right. Singlets are hot - I should write more stories featuring guys wearing singlets. :-))

Anonymous said...

Singlets for sure, leather harness would be hot too (:

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment! :-))