Monday, March 27, 2017

My life as a nutcracker - part 6: Wear my work boots? (written by David Walker)

This is the sixth part of a wonderful, epic story written by our reader David Walker. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


Previous parts:
Part 1: I learn how to fight
Part 2: My official introduction to ball busting
Part 3: Vince? OMG!
Part 4: The games people play
Part 5: Practicing the moves, sort of



“Hey.”  It was Jackson.  “Can you come over tonight?”

“Yeah.”

“Around 7.”

“Seth’s out with Vince, I think.”

“Good.  You’re the one I need tonight.”

Was he finally coming around to my charms?

“And wear your work boots.”

My work boots?  The fuck?



***

“Hey,” he said as I walked in.

“Hey yourself,” I replied.

He pulled out this new bong and filled the bowl.  He pointed out where the hole was, then lit the bowl and inhaled deeply.  Without exhaling, he handed me the bong and the lighter.  I think I did it right because when I took my finger off the hole I got a whole lot of smoke.  It surprised me.  It surprised Jackson, too.
We finished the bowl.  He started refilling it.

“I’m not complaining, but I’m just curious why I’m here in my work boots.”

“Understandable,” he said, lighting the weed.  He handed the bong to me.  I lit it and inhaled.  I was getting zapped really fast.

“That’s probably enough for now,” Jackson said.  I started thinking this was going to involve me hitting myself with my boots or something.

“Some asshole has challenged me to a nut kicking contest at the club,” he said.  “Old fashioned kind, which I kinda like better than the roshambo stuff.”

“Old fashioned?”

“Yeah.  A guy of his choosing kicks me in the balls like bam bam bam bam bam.  Hard as he can until I fall over.  The number of kicks is counted.  Then a guy of my choosing kicks the fuck out the other guy’s balls until he falls over.  Then we get to do it again until one of us can’t deal with it anymore.”

“And you want me to be kicker of the balls?”

“Yeah, well, you know what you’re doin’.  But what I really need is for you to get me back into shape.”
He reached for his beer.

“I need to work out, so that’s why you’re here.  You gotta kick my nuts hard and fast, and I mean hard.  I don’t want to lose to this fuckin’ asshole.”

“Is this a regional match?”

“Just at the club.  He wants to show off to his friends, I think.  He’s challenged the wrong guy.  But it’ll also be a good chance for you to scope out the club, see if you like it.”

Well, I should do that sometime soon.

“We’ll be kneeling, so you can kick harder.  You know, your boot doesn’t have as far to go.  So let’s get over here and see what happens.”

He dropped his shorts and got on his knees.  He couldn’t lean back on his ankles…that supposedly took an iota of strain off the balls.  On your knees, no support.

He was kind of gruff, like that upstart had some nerve challenging Jackson.  I tried thinking like Jackson.  “Who the fuck does he think he is?  He’s probably new to it and thinks he’s good and wants to show off to his dungeon buddies just how butch he is, how much pain he can withstand.  He doesn’t have a clue.”  And with that, I drew aim.

My work boots are kinda heavy, heavy enough so the tines of a pitchfork can’t get through, if I was stupid enough to step on a pitchfork.  A snake would have to do a good bit of gnawin’ to get through the sides.  They weren’t like real heavy-duty, but they were pretty good.  And heavy.

Jackson looked up at me and nodded.  He’d know if I was holding back, and he’d probably put on his boots and grind my nuts into a squishy pulp if I did.  I let him have it.  I landed ten kicks square on.  Fast and hard.  He put up his hand to stop.  I gave him two more.  I thought twelve was pretty good.  He grabbed his nuts and fell back on his ankles.  His cock had grown while I was busy.  He rubbed his nuts with one hand and kinda lightly jerked off with his other.  After about a minute, he got up to his knees.

“Ready?” he asked, looking almost normal.

I got back into position in front of him.  I’d taken off my shorts…you know, more freedom for my leg.  I was starting to feel a rise from this, too.  He nodded and I gave him another ten and he didn’t tell me to stop.  He held up his hand at fifteen.  I stopped and he fell back on his ankles.  I could tell he felt those kicks.  So did his cock, now fully erect and telling me not to slack off, that maybe there’d be a treat for me if I did a good job.

It was only about a minute again and he got up on his knees.  He looked kind of not good.

“You OK?” I asked.

“Yeah.  Fuck.  Let’s do this.”

Just like that I turned off my sympathy control and aimed for those balls and kicked them as hard as I could and still stand.  I mean, this was getting to be kinda tiring on my thigh.  I gave him another ten and he put up his hand.  I landed three more.

“The fuck?  I told you to stop.”

“OK, but that made it an even 40 boots to your nuts.  12, 15, 13.  You want some more?”

“If he can take 40 shots from you and they’re anything like that, more power to him.  Get me a beer, will ya?”

When I got back from the fridge, he was on a mattress, one leg straight out, one leg crooked at the knee.  I’d put a couple paper towels around the can and didn’t pop the top.  He put the cold beer on his balls.  You get to know what’s expected.  I felt like I was officially his second in the War of the Nards.

I looked at his iced balls and his hard cock.

“Anything else you want?” I asked.

“You don’t have to go, do you?  Can’t you hang a little?”

“Hell, yes, of course,” I said.

“Shit.  You’re really masterin’ your craft.  You are quite the nut cracker,” he said, a little short of breath.

“You want the bong?”

“No, not right now.  Why don’t you get it started awhile?  I think I just wanna stay down a little longer.”

No problem, big guy.  I walked over to his desk and had a couple hits.  It was crazy how fast I got stoned.  I walked over to a chair beside Jackson, who was still down.

I asked him if he was OK, if he needed anything.  He shook his head.

“No, I’ll be fine in the morning.  But I don’t think I could take being sucked off tonight.”

I smiled.  “I understand.  Some other time.  With interest.”  He laughed.

“So when do I kick the shit outta the little fuck?” I asked.

“Next Tuesday.  You busy over the weekend?”  I shook my head.  “Good.  We’ll have a training camp.”

“What about Vince?  Weren’t we supposed to spar some?”  I asked.

“You still will,” he told me, “while I’m restin’ my balls.”

I didn’t ask his permission.  I just slid in beside him.  I tried not to disturb him much, but the least he could do was let me lay beside his beautiful furry nakedness.  I put an arm under his neck and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“You’re about the horniest fuck I know,” he grinned.  “’cept maybe for CJ.”

“Well,” I kissed his cheek again and then fell back, “maybe that’ll be my next goal.”

“I don’t know.  You’re settin’ the bar pretty high.”

“I think I’m good for the challenge.”


He turned toward me.  “Just shut up and give me a fuckin’ kiss.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More boots and feet busting please