Sunday, April 16, 2017

Video links: Easter eggs


Happy Easter, my friends!

In Germany, we celebrate this holiday by colouring eggs and decorating them all over the garden. It's a wonderful tradition that's being kept alive by the guys in the following videos who go to great lengths to make their eggs turn black and blue.

Here are some of my favorite egg-themed videos.

These Austrian guys have found an awesome way to turn a testicles into an easter egg: Brave young Malte holds his nutsack in place while his mate fires a paintball at him. They attempt to paint a little duckie on the ball bag by using a template for coloring eggs. I love the playful banter that leads up to the nutshot (the video is in German with English subtitles), and the guys' obvious glee and giddiness about their hilarious idea...



Nutshot at 4:20

The guys in the following video aren't interested in coloring eggs. They want to find inventive ways to destroy them. To do that, they attach hen's eggs to their thighs and kick each other in the groin. I'm pretty impressed by the sight of egg yolk flying around when they scramble each others' eggs...

(I know, I know. You've already seen this video but it would be a shame not to include it in this post, right?)

Skip to 1:40

The next video is called 30mph Egg Nut Shot. Sounds fun, right?


You have to be very brave and/or stupid to strip down to your underwear, put on a pair of bunny ears and let your buddy fire a creme egg at your nuggets with a sling shot at point blank. Put your hands together for the young man in the next video. We need more brave and/or stupid guys like you!


Speaking of stupidity: Here's one of my all time favorite videos. I recently found it on my hard drive after it had been taken down from youtube and I decided to re-upload it.

It's short and not very spectacular: A young man dresses up as a hen (!) and smiles into the camera and announces the title of the video in a funny voice (Los huevos de la gallina, english: The hen's eggs). The camera pans back as he clucks like a chicken. A guy runs up to our protagonist and kicks him in the nuts as hard as he can, lifting him off the ground before he collapses on the ground.

I don't know about you but I just love this video. The setup with the funny voice and the clucking, the force of the kick - I love everything about it. Enjoy!


What's your favorite Easter egg nutshot video? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Happy Easter, my friends!

No comments: