Saturday, December 16, 2017

New poll: Sex?

New poll - artwork by Champ
Back in 2008 I asked you a question that I'd like to ask you again: Do you like stories that feature ballbusting and fucking?

Here are your options:
- Yes! Give me more!
- No! I hate them!
- I don't mind reading one once in a while...

The poll is open till January 15th. If you are reading this post on your computer you find the poll in the right column of this blog. If you are reading this post on your mobile device you find the poll at the bottom of this page.

By the way: Yes, that title card is a brand new work of art created by my friend Champ. It's awesome, isn't it? And wait until you see the artwork for the results... :-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Very hot title card too. I enjoy fucking stories more than not, but a switch once in a while is nice. Cumming is a happy ending finish.

I remember years ago you had a poll for stories of various series you were working on, and we voted on what we'd like to see be released next, or sooner than later. Can you do that again?

Alex said...

Thanks for your suggestion! I‘ll think about it! :-))