Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Video links: Christmas nutcrackers (4)


It's only a couple of days until Christmas and I bet you can't wait to open your presents, right?

Well, here's an early little present from me: Some of my favorite festive nutshot videos. Enjoy!

Let's kick things off with a nice, hard yule log nutshot.




Unfortunately I don't speak Russian so I have no idea what the guys in the next video are saying - but I sure know what they are doing: whacking each other in the nutskis while wearing Christmassy hats. Do svidaniya, fertility!


These guys know how to celebrate Christmas! They decorate their buddy like a Christmas tree, and then they make him spread his legs and take a nice, hard kick in the ornaments. Feliz natal everybody!

Skip to 3:00

What would Christmas be without a festive rendition of The Nutcracker?


Speaking of The Nutcracker: Here's a delightfully silly clip from Fuller House. It's fake and it's horribly acted and it's really, really stupid - but I love it! Hooray for ballet ballbusting!

Skip to 0:40

What's your favorite Christmas nutshot video? Let me know by leaving a comment or by sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org)!

Thanks!

No comments: