Monday, April 9, 2018

From the web: Bully characters get hit in the nuts


One of the most fascinating things about the video game Bully: Scholarship Edition (at least to me) is the myriad of hilarious nutshot reactions. It seems like every character has their own one-liner, and they are all awesome!

Thank goodness someone has gone to the trouble of collecting the best ones on the Funny Tropes section of TVTropes.

Here are a couple of my favorite examples (imagine the character has just been whacked in the juicy bits):



Bo Jackson: "Ohhh NOOOO, MY CHILDREN! OHHH!"

Gordon Wakefield: "AHHH! I'LL SUE YOUR ASS IF I EVER HAVE STUPID KIDS!" 
Vance Medici: "OHHHH, right in the hot rod!" 
Lefty Mancini: "My girlfiend's gonna kill you!"

Chad Morris: "My family jewels! My lineage, destroyed!"

Jerry: "OOOH!! (Beat) I'll never be able to piss again!"

Max Mac Tavish: "Oww, I needed those!"
Read the full list here.

Bonus: Someone has created a Low Blow Dialogue supercut - and (believe it or not) is has more than 30.000 views. :-))


No comments: