Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Booking the show


Featured in this story: Parker and the twins (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Middle of the night
Research
Committee meeting
Eggheads
Second committee meeting
Another committee meeting


The Ballbusting Olympics are going to start next week with an opening ceremony and the first day of the competition. I am in charge of organizing the opening and I was pretty who I wanted for the show: Parker and the twins, who are professional gymnasts and – more or less acclaimed – circus performers. I knew that the three of them were training at a gym downtown so I decided to pay them a visit.

The place was a huge building with various training rooms and I had to ask a young, pimply janitor for directions. He gave a bored sigh and reluctantly showed me the room where Parker and the twins were training.

Parker was stretching while the twins were doing some kind of gymnastic partner figure. Michael was doing a one-handed handstand on top of Will’s lower back. All three of them were shirtless, wearing shiny tights that showed off their muscled legs and – I couldn’t help but notice – the prominent bulges in their crotches.

“Hi”, I said and the three guys looked at me.

Parker was wearing a hair-band in his medium-length flaming red hair. His muscled, naked chest was glistening with sweat and his nipples were hard. The twin’s looked stunning in their matching purple tights, their tanned bodies being in perfect shape, and their short blond hair wet with sweat.

Michael jumped down onto the ground, landing very elegantly on his feet.

Will walked over and shook my hand. “How are you doing?”

I smiled. “Fine, thanks, how are you?”

“Oh, great, thank you so much for that party on Friday and the great gifts! I can’t wait to go skiing!”

I grinned and looked at Parker who was continuing doing his stretches. He was in a full split with his ample junk touching the ground.

“How are your nuts?” I asked.

Parker grimaced and the twins laughed.

“Tender subject?” I smiled.


“Yeah, they are still aching from him-“ He pointed at Michael “-using that nutcracker on them”, Parker said and got up. He stood and lifted his leg until it was pointing at the ceiling. His big package was protruding to the side.

Will grinned and walked over to him. He nudged at Parker’s soft bulge. Parker didn’t seem to be distracted. He ignored Will and concentrated on stretching.

“Seems like everything is okay”, Will shrugged.

Parker nodded. “It is.”

“Okay”, Will said. He turned, facing us. Then he had second thoughts and in a vicious punch he sank his fist into Parker’s tender, exposed nuts.

Parker screamed and collapsed.

Will shrugged. “Seems to me it’s not okay…”

Parker was writhing on the ground, groaning and cupping his injured testicles.

“Will…” he moaned.

“Sorry”, Will grinned. “It was too good an opportunity to pass up…”

Parker chuckled, the he moaned again. “You’re a bastard…”

“I know”, Will grinned and walked over to Michael and me again.

Michael eyed him with suspicion. He had his hands in front of his crotch, apparently fearing that Will was about to go on a killing spree.

I decided to change the subject.

“I wanted to ask you about something”, I started.

“Shoot”, Will nodded.

I told them about the Ballbusting Olympics and the opening ceremony I was planning. “There’s gonna be a short speech by the president of the Ballbusting Olympics Committee, and I thought it would be great if the three of you could make for some entertainment”, I explained. “Two short sets, five minutes each, one at the beginning, one at the end.”

Parker got up and rubbed his sore nuts. He walked over to us and leaned on Michael for support.
He moaned. “I guess our nuts are gonna be involved somehow, right?”

“Of course”, I grinned. “It’s the Ballbusting Olympics…”

Parker nodded and fondled his ample package. “I though so…”

“What do you think?” I looked at the three gymnasts.

“It’s next week, right?” Michael asked.

“Thursday”, I nodded.

Michael looked at Will.

His twin brother shrugged.

Michael turned to me and smiled. “Then we better start with the training…”

Michael winked at me and kicked at his brother’s junk. His toes sank into the soft, meaty package that was 
held tightly by the tights and made a perfect target. The two juicy balls below Will’s limp cock were flattened by Michael’s bare toes, and Will moaned and doubled over.

“Fuck, Mikey”, he coughed.

Michael and Parker laughed.

“We’re in business”, Michael grinned.

No comments: