Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lucky cock (The last committee meeting)


Featured in this story: BenColin and Kev (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Middle of the night
Research
Committee meeting
Eggheads
Second committee meeting
Another committee meeting
Booking the show

With the beginning of the Ballbusting Olympics just a few days away I met with the Ballbusting Olympics Committee (BOC) for the last time today. Kev, the president, and his vice presidents Ben and Colin were waiting for me at their dorm. When I walked into the basement I expected to see them indulging in their usual behaviour, screaming and laughing, joking and trying to balltap each other.

But they were very calm today. They were standing in the middle of the room, dressed in sweat pants and t-shirts, looking at me, when I came through the door.

“What’s up?” I asked.

“Bad news”, Kev replied. “We haven’t had too many reactions to our call for participants. So far, only one fraternity is interested. It’s the Beta Delta Pi. They’re a pretty wild bunch.”

“No one else?”

“No one else”, Kev nodded.

“Well”, I shrugged. “With the three of you, the Beta Delta Pi guys, the skaters and the gymnasts we have four groups. That’s enough, isn’t it?”

“The skaters and the gymnasts?” Colin stared at me.

“Yeah. I have told you, haven’t I? Leo, Tristan and Sammy are going to participate, as well as the twins and Parker. I’m sure I have told you!”

Kev’s face lightened up. “You haven’t. But that doesn’t matter. It means that the Ballbusting Olympics are go!”

“Yay!” Colin and Ben cheered.

I grinned.

“Fantastic!” Kev was beside himself with joy. “That’s… fantastic!” He raised his hands up into the air and stuck out his crotch. “Everyone touch the ‘lucky cock’!”

I didn’t understand.

Colin and Ben did, though.


Ben slapped Kev’s junk playfully, making Kev’s lose package bounce inside the sweat pants.

“Yeah!” Kev shouted.

Then Colin gave a slap, that was considerably harder. His palm sunk into Kev’s groin and I was sure that Colin had gotten not only Kev’s ‘lucky cock’ but also his unlucky nuts with his strike.

Kev coughed. “Yeah”, he moaned unenthused.

Colin and Ben grinned at me.

“Touch the lucky cock!” Ben invited me grinning.

I looked at Kev whose face had assumed an unhealthy grey color.

“Do it”, Kev whispered hoarsely. “It’s bad luck if you don’t…”

I shrugged. Kev was more superstitious than I had expected.

I slapped his junk hard with my right hand, making sure that I smacked the whole package, his big balls included.

Kev groaned and his left eye twitched.

“Yeah”, he whispered.

I turned to Colin. “Since when do you have the ‘lucky cock’?”

Colin shrugged. “Since last week. It was Kev’s idea.”

“And does it bring good luck?”

Colin looked at Kev, who was doubled over and rubbing his crotch. “Certainly not to him”, he chuckled.

I shook my head. “Let’s get on with the meeting, okay?”

“Okay”, Kev said slowly.

We sat down at the table.

“I have gotten Parker and the twins for the opening ceremony. They will---“

Ben interrupted me. “But they are taking part in the games.”

I stared at him. “Yes, they are. Do you think there’s gonna be a conflict of interests?”

Ben shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. “Come on, that’s ridiculous.” I changed the subject. “Have you decided on the games?”

Kev nodded. I could see that he was still in pain. I wondered how many times he had offered his ‘lucky cock’ to his buddies…

Colin looked at a sheet of paper in front of him. “There’s gonna be Nutball, Roshambo, The Ball Breaker, Squash, and Punch-Ball.”

“I know Nutball and Roshambo”, I said. “And in The Ball Breaker you have to break a piece of wood by jumping on it, right?”

“Crotch-first”, Ben grinned.

“Yeah. Then there’s Squash. You don’t mean that tennis like sport, do you?”

Colin shook his head and smiled. “It’s a squeezing competition.”

“Alright. And what’s Punch-Ball?”

Colin shrugged. “It’s a punching competition.”

I nodded. “Okay, good, sounds great. Wait - didn't you plan a weightlifting competition, too?"

Kev shrugged. "I don't like it."

I looked at him. "But---"

"I don't like it", Kev repeated. "And I'm the president. So it's out."

"Okay", I said slowly. "What's next? Oh - what about the TV station?”

“They’re gonna broadcast it”, Colin smiled. “I had to fuck the assistant manager but now they’re gonna do it.”

I looked at Colin. “Was it hard to convince him?“

“Her”, Colin said quickly. “Her.”

I grinned. “Okay, was it hard to convince her?”

Colin grinned and grabbed his crotch. “I had some pretty convincing arguments…”

I rolled my eyes and looked at my watch.

“Then we’re all set?” Kev asked. He was still in pain but trying hard to hide it.

The rest of us nodded.

“Okay then”, Kev got up. “Gentlemen, this was our last meeting. On Wednesday we’re gonna start the games. Thank you all for your hard work. Good luck!”

Colin and Ben looked at each other, then they grinned and started chanting: “Lucky cock! Lucky cock!”

Kev grimaced and grabbed his junk. Then he sighed and held up his hands. “Here you go… Everyone touch the ‘lucky cock’!”

Colin and Ben cheered.

“The harder you hit the better the luck”, Ben announced.

I chuckled.

I slapped Kev’s balls hard with my right hand, feeling his soft balls flatten between my fingers and his crotch.

Kev groaned.

Next up was Colin. He smacked Kev’s nuts with the palm of his hand. The slapping sound was echoing through the room, but it was soon drowned out by Kev’s loud scream.

“Good one”, Ben commented and Colin smiled proudly.

Then Ben took his turn, hitting Kev’s ample equipment dead-on.

Kev shrieked and sank to the ground, grabbing his throbbing balls and moaning in pain.

“Yesss!” Ben was jubilant. He high-fived Colin and me and grinned down at Kev.

“See you on Wednesday”, I grinned. “Good luck…”

No comments: