Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sorting-out


Previous parts:
Placing the ad

Ten days ago, we had placed an anonymous ad in the papers, calling for male models at the age of 20 to 25 for our website. The ad had been deliberately vague, and we had hoped that we would attract maybe four or five guys who we willing to come to an audition.

The resonance had exceeded our expectations. On the first day after the ad had been published, we received ten applications. On the second day, there were twelve more, and up till now we had a total of almost fifty people who had sent their photos and resumes.

Chad and I were looking at the pile of papers.

Chad sighed.

“Alright, let’s try and categorize them”, I suggested.

We sat down on the ground and went through the letters looking for applications that obviously didn’t fullfil our qualifications.

There were five girls, two guys who were too old, and four guys who were too young. That left us with three dozen guys.

“What do you think?” I said.

Chad shrugged. “Do we need 36 new models?”

I stared at him. “No way! We will choose one of those. And only one.”


Chad nodded.

“Let’s go through them again and sort those out who don’t look attractive enough”, I said.

Chad shook his head. “That’s your job, I can’t tell if a guy looks good.”

I rolled my eyes. “Chad, you don’t have to sleep with them. Just have a look at them.”

Chad nodded reluctantly and we went through the pile of letters again.

Half an hour later, we had 23 letters left.

“Damn”, I said. “We should have asked them to list their measurements.”

Chad chuckled. “Are we searching for big ones only?”

“Well, if we are looking just for one guy, he should be at least average. There’s no point in cracking tiny nuts, is there?”

Chad shrugged. “Perhaps we can tell from the pictures?”

Most of the photos were headshots and full body pictures. Two guys had sent nude pics but they didn’t show their cocks and balls.

I sighed. “We have to call them.”

Chad nodded.

“Well, you’ll call them”, I added.

Chad looked at me. “Why me?”

“Because I’m your boss”, I grinned.

“So I call them and ask them for the size of their cock?”

I nodded. “And for the size of their balls, too.”

Chad grimaced. “Great.”

“Oh, and don't tell them what our website is about. It's supposed to be a little surprise...” I got up and sat down in front of the computer while Chad got on the phone and called the 23 guys.

I grinned when I heard Chad talk to the first one.

“Hi, it’s about your response to our add. … Yes, we liked your resume. … There’s just one more thing that we need to know. How big is your dick? … Well, semi-nude and nude, most of the times. So, could you… Oh, alright, I see. Well, I’m sorry, but that’s a bit too small for us. … Yeah, well, I can’t help it. … No, it’s definitely too small. … Yeah, I’m sorry. Good luck for the future.”

Chad hung up and frowned at me. “That’s exactly the kind of conversations that I like best…”

I chuckled.

Two hours later, Chad had finished his phone calls.

“What have you got?” I asked him.

Chad looked at his notes. “Two didn’t want to tell me. Five were too small by our standards. The rest are average or above-average.”

“That makes 16, right?” I said.

Chad nodded.

“Alirght, let’s split them up into two groups and tell them to come to our studio. We’ll have them face each other in a little elimination game. And the winners of each group will battle each other for the job in a final match.”

Chad nodded. “Alright. When are we gonna do it?”

I looked at the calendar. “I will be away for nine days in September. Why don’t we schedule the first audition for the 10th and the second for the 17th? And the final game can be on September 25th. And then we’ll have our new model.”

Chad nodded. “Alright. I’ll make the calls.”

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait for the auditions. It would be hot if one of the new guys had a hairy chest. And if he got his nips worked over hand in addition to his balls. Will you be doing the auditions Alex?

Anonymous said...

This is setting up to be an amazing story. Please continue. :)

Anonymous said...

The new guy should be German, with low-hangers.

Anonymous said...

I love stories where guys compare balls...and the loser gets humiliated.
Also an idea for one of the characters in the selection : a tough street fighter, maybe a gang member (have you seen the film The Warriors?). Anyway, looking forward to everything that's to come.

Alex said...

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you love the idea.

@ anonymous (1):
I'll make sure to include a guy with a hairy chest who gets his nipples worked over...

@ anonymous (3):
Okay, one of the guys will be German. I don't think he'll make it into the team, though...

@ anonymous (4):
Nice idea. A street fighter. I'll include one.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! And one with massive feet that loves to use them to humiliate guys and their bits? Pleeeeease? Of course, he wouldn't make it all the way up, but it'd be nice if he won at least one fight~

A surfer person or something?

XD This'll make for an amazing story!

Alex said...

Sure, I'll include your idea! Thank you!

Carter said...

Out of curiosity- by your real life standards
What do you consider "small" "average" "large" and "tiny"

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Carter! That's a very good question - and I don't have an answer. I guess size is relative - but one thing's for sure: YOUR dick is definitely tiny. ;-)