Monday, September 15, 2008

On cue


Featured in this story: Chad and Alex (click for pictures)

Previous parts:
Chad on the warpath

Junk food
Coffee break
Heavy shower
Hired help
Bottled
Neighborly help
Surprise
Fine print
Bad hair day


Two days ago my cameraman Chad had busted my balls after quite a long period of peace between the two of us. He had gotten a botched haircut and I had laughed about it. I shouldn’t have, of course, but instead of reasoning with me, Chad had decided to take matters – i.e. my nuts – in his own hands… Since then, he acted as if nothing had happened. I did, too. But I was determined to get revenge.

My opportunity came when Chad took his lunch break today. It was a sunny day, not too warm, and my 30 year old cameraman was wearing loose-fitting blue pants, a white t-shirt and sneakers. His hair looked normal again, and he was looking as handsome as always with his three day stubble and casual clothing. I had noticed that his junk was swinging freely between his legs, his balls and his cock clearly outlined in the flimsy fabric.

“I’ll be back in ten”, Chad said and left the studio.

After he had gone, I walked to the pool table that was standing in the middle of the room. We had used it just once, for the shooting of one of our first videos, and it was starting to get considerably dusty… I grabbed the cue stick and looked at it. It was solid and heavy, and I grinned. Perfect.

When Chad opened the door to the studio, I was waiting, cue stick in hand.

My attractive cameraman looked at me. Apparently he had been to the Italian take-out guy around the corner, holding a pizza box in his left hand and a bottle of Pepsi in his right.

“Alex?” he said slowly. “What---“

I didn’t let him finish his sentence, I just slammed the heavy end of the cue stick into his crotch, making sure to aim for the middle of his prominent bulge, catching both of his hefty balls and his cock, too, with a resounding thud. His pants offered very little protection, and I could see the cue stick sink into his crotch, digging into the soft mound and crunching both of his nuts.

Chad blinked. His mouth opened. He stared at me with an accusatory expression on his face. The pizza box began to shake in his hand.

Bit it didn’t fall down, so I followed up with another well-placed hit, this time aiming a bit more to the left, hoping to get his left testicle dead on.

Judging from the whimpering sound that came from deep within his throat, I succeeded. Chad’s upper body slowly leaned forward, and I had to act quickly before he was doubled over and my chance to even this irresponsible imbalance was gone.

So I brought the cue stick back again and slammed it into his crotch for a third time, letting his left testicle rest in peace and going for the right nut. The stick crunched his poor right nut with a sick splat.

I grimaced in sympathy.

“Alex?” Chad whispered in a high-pitched voice. His eyes were open wide and his lips were trembling. His hands were shaking uncontrollably, but they were still holding on to the pizza box and the bottle of Pepsi.

I grinned. “Yeah?”

Chad groaned. His body was arched forward. It looked hilarious, the way he seemed to try and bring his crotch out of the danger zone by sticking his ass out back.

I chuckled and let the cue stick fall down to the floor. I shifted my weight onto my left foot and prepared to kick Chad’s nuts in with my right.

“Alex?” Chad whimpered again.

I grinned. “Yeah?”

“Don’t…”

I raised my eyebrows.

“We had an agreement”, Chad whispered.

I shrugged. “Yeah, we had. But you decided to break the truce, remember?”

“No”, Chad croaked hoarsely. “That’s not what---“

With all the force I could muster, I kicked Chad’s balls, lifting him off the ground a few inches.

Chad screamed in pain. The pizza box and the bottle fell to the floor. The bottle rolled away, and Chad collapsed on the ground, landing on the pizza and squashing the box. He groaned in pain and nursed his aching gonads.

“Fuck”, he whimpered.

“We’re even”, I said and turned around.

“Fuck!” Chad screamed.

I shrugged and sat down at the desk.

“We had another agreement”, Chad groaned.

I turned my head and looked at him.

“No nutshots on date nights…”

I raised my eyebrows. “You have a date tonight?”

Chad moaned.

“I didn’t know”, I said. I thought for a moment. “I guess you’ll have to cancel, huh?”

Chad shot me an angry glance.

I shrugged. “Either that or you’ll have to bring a bag of ice with you…”

Chad whimpered in pain. He was writhing on the ground, his hands cupping his agonized testicles, his eyes closed.

I grinned. “Sorry…”

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good ging Alex. Who kdid Chad have a date with?

Alex said...

Frankly, I have no idea. Chad has a pretty active sexual life and I have to admit I have lost track of his girlfriends...

Оро said...

I hope next time his girlfriend finds out how they got their balls beaten