Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bribery


Previous parts:
Placing the ad


Featured in this story: ChadXander and Alex (click for pictures)

Yesterday, Milosh defeated Xander in a heated fight to become the first candidate in our series of auditions to reach the semi-finals.

Today, Xander came by the studio.

The blond boy was walking funny and I couldn’t help but smile a little when he sat down on the couch, wincing, when a sudden jolt of pain reminded him that his balls had taken quite a beating.

“What can I do for you?” I asked, sitting down opposite him.

Xander looked at me, struggling to find words.

Finally, he said. “I want to keep my Ferrari.”

I nodded. “Okay.”

Xander sighed. “And I need you to help me.”

I raised my eyebrows. “It’s you who made the bet with your friend. I don’t see how I could help you…”

Xander stared at me in silence. After a while, he cleared his throat. “I have to be on your website or my friend gets the Ferrari.”

I nodded. “I know.”

Judging from the look in his eyes, Xander was ready to punch me in the face. But he remained calm. He even tried to smile. It didn’t look very friendly, but at least he tried. “I’ll give you twenty thousand dollars.”



I chuckled. “In exchange for what?”

“You put some videos with me on your website. That way I win the bet and I get to keep the Ferrari”, Xander explained.

“And you get your friend’s car, too, right?”

Xander shrugged. “Yeah.”

I laughed and shook my head. “Sorry.”

Xander groaned. “Twenty five thousand.”

The kitchen door burst open and my cameraman Chad entered the studio. He had a cigarette in his mouth and looked at me. “Could I talk to you for a moment?”

“I’ll be right back”, I said to Xander.

Xander leaned back on the couch, his right hand covering his crotch, grimacing in pain.

I walked into the kitchen.

Chad closed the door.

I looked at him. “What’s the---“

“Twenty five thousand dollars?!” Chad was furious.

I tried to calm him down. “Yes, but that means---“

“Twenty five thousand dollars?!? And you didn’t even tell me?”

“Chad, I know that sounds---“

“Twenty five thousand dollars?!?!”

“Chad, you---“

“Do you know what we can do with that?” Chad tried to keep his voice down. “We can buy new camera equipment. We can pay the rent. We can give the boys more money. We can give ME more money!”

I was silent.

“We have to do it”, Chad said.

I didn’t reply.

“We have to”, Chad repeated.

Slowly, I shook my hand. “No way. I don’t---“

Suddenly, Chad launched a hard kick to my groin. Chad’s heavy boot connected with my nuts and rammed them into my pelvis.

“Chad!” I cried out before I grabbed my nuts and fell to my knees.

“Sorry”, Chad said, and I was pretty sure he meant it.

“Fuck”, I whimpered and doubled over.

I heard Chad leave the room, closing the door behind him.

“Xander?” I heard him say. “I talked to Alex. We accept your offer. Twenty-five thousand dollars.”

“Good”, Xander replied.

“One condition”, Chad continued. “You’ll come to our studio whenever we ask you and you do anything we want you to.”

Silence.

“Okay”, Xander said.

“Do you have the money with you?” Chad asked.

“I’ll write a check.”

A moment later, I heard Xander leave the studio.

Chad opened the kitchen door and stood in the door frame, smiling and waving a piece of paper.
“We’ve got a deal…”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anything you want him to do? Hmmmm, I wonder if he'll smell feet, or has smelly feet. I can see this making some pretty erotic stories, especially considering Xander is such a stubborn sex-maniac...

Nice idea. A slave character, but one with obvious dominatory qualities. Yeahhh, I can see myself liking some of his stories~ Perhaps he could judge the 'foot odor' part in top trumps, only to plot his revenge later on, or something? XD

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Chris! I'm not sure how I will include Xander in the upcoming stories, but I'll make sure to include some footplay in them...