Thursday, November 13, 2014

Fun between friends 1 (Raul meets Logan)

Special thanks to our reader Raul for the idea for this story! This is just the set-up. Part 2 is coming tomorrow. If you (yes, I mean you, the one who has just discovered this blog and whose initial shock has turned into curious arousal!) would like to meet the Ballbusting Boys and see yourself in a story please read this post for more details.


Featured in this story: Logan (click for pictures)

“Damn”, Logan mumbled, walking back and forth on the parking lot. “I know I promised”, the blond stud barked into his mobile phone. “And I’m gonna get it.” He let out an annoyed grunt as he put the phone into his pocket. “Fuck”, he shouted.

It was almost ten, and the party was already in full swing. He had promised his friends to get some beer.

Usually, that wasn’t a problem for him. He knew the clerk in the store, and she had a thing for him. He usually just let her blow him, and after he had plastered her cute little face with his cum, he walked out with enough beer to supply an army camp. But tonight she hadn’t been in, and her replacement hadn’t reacted too kindly when he offered him the same deal…

“Fuck”, Logan shouted again.

He kicked the dust, muttering obscenities, when a car pulled up next to him.

The window on the driver’s side lowered, and a handsome young man looked at Logan. He was slightly muscular than average and good-looking, with a friendly face and a winning smile.

Logan didn’t recognize him at first. Then the 18 year old’s face lit up. “Raul?!”



“Hey there, how are you?” Raul grinned and looked at his watch. “Shouldn’t you be at some wild, crazy party? What are you doing here, howling at the moon?”

Logan chuckled. He hadn’t seen Raul for a couple of years, not since he had left high school. Logan had been a freshman, and Bartlet High had a school program that partnered freshmen with seniors. The idea was that the senior helped the freshman in the first couple of weeks. At first, it didn’t seem like the two would get along, but then Raul had introduced Logan to wrestling, and it had been obvious from the start that Logan was a natural. They spent the year biking and playing basketball and wrestling.

Then Raul had graduated, and there had been other things in their lives.

“It’s great to see you”, Logan smiled, leaning over. “And you know what: Maybe you can help me.”

Raul raised his eyebrows. “What? You need me to kick someone’s ass?” He rolled up his sleeves and flexed his impressive biceps.

Logan laughed. “Nah, I can do that myself…”

Raul joined in the laughter. “Seriously, what is it?”

Logan sighed. “I have to get some beer for my friends, and the clerk won’t give it to me.”

Raul chuckled. “You weren’t able to, you know, persuade her?” He made a unambiguous gesture with his hand while poking his tongue against his cheek from the inside.

“It usually works”, Logan grinned, grabbing his crotch and squeezing his impressive bulge. “I have some pretty persuasive arguments, you know…”

The two guys laughed.

“…but today it’s a guy”, Logan continued.

“I see”, Raul said.

“And he didn’t want to be persuaded”, Logan said with a wink.

Raul burst out laughing. “You offered him to let him blow you?!”

Logan shrugged. “It usually works.”

“But he kicked you out”, Raul chuckled.

Logan grimaced and nodded.

“Maybe you should have offered to blow him”, Raul grinned.

Logan stared at him. “You’re right! I didn’t think of that! Do you think it’s too late now?”

Raul chuckled. “Oh, come on, do you think I’d let someone fuck your face when I can just go in and get the beer for you? I remember doing all kind of stuff when I was your age. Now that I’m 21 I don’t blow anybody’s dick anymore.” He shrugged. “Well, unless I want to...”

Logan grinned. “Thanks.”

Raul got out of the car and walked into the store. He came back and the two guys put the beer into Logan’s car.

“Thank you so much”, Logan smiled.

“You’re welcome”, Raul said and reached for his belt buckle. “Now get on your knees and pay up.”

Logan stared at him.

Raul burst out laughing and playfully slapped Logan’s groin. “I’m just fucking with you, man!”

Logan doubled over and let out a cough that mixed with laughter. “For a moment I thought you---“

Raul chuckled. “Well, if you want to suck me off, I won’t stand in your way…”

“No, thanks…” Logan looked up, his head right at Raul’s crotch-height. Seizing the opportunity, he punched the protruding bulge in Raul’s jeans, flattening it and causing Raul to let out a strangled yelp.

Now it was Raul’s turn to double over, cough and laugh. “Oh, yeah, I forgot how good you are at nut-punching”, he chuckled in a strained voice.

Logan grinned. “I’m pretty good at kicking nuts, too. Want me to show you?”

Raul covered his groin and winced. “No, thanks, not today…”

The two guys shared a laugh.

Logan reached for his wallet and looked inside. “Oh, damn, I don’t have enough cash on me. I planned on paying with my card…”

Raul shrugged. “Why don’t you give me the money tomorrow? Just call me when you’re sober again…” He straightened and adjusted his crotch, grimacing. “Damn, you got me good…”

Logan chuckled. “You may want to put some ice on it”, Logan said. “Anyway, thanks for your help! I’m gonna call you tomorrow!”

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The suspense is killing me! Really loving the set-up Alex, can't wait for part two :) - Ibi

Alex said...

Thanks for your comment, Ibi! I hope you'll like the story tomorrow... :-))

Carter said...

I really like the set up chapterd even when there's not much nut punching. It really gives the characters a chance to shine.
Of course I like the ones where their nuts are obliterated too.

Alex said...

Well, you'll get that tomorrow... :-)

Thanks for your feedback, Carter!

guy787970 said...

Wow! I am absolutely honored and so thankful! :) This is pretty exciting, and really hot. I love it already!

Alex said...

Thank you, guy787970! I'm glad you are happy with the way I turned your idea into a story! :-))