Sunday, October 2, 2016

Best of the busts: September 2016


I'm sure you have noticed: Every post on this blog can be rated quickly and easily: At the bottom of each post you can rate it on a scale from awful (1 star) to excellent (5 stars).

I encourage you to use the feature because it helps me understand which posts you like and which posts you don't like. Of course I'm always trying to make my readers happy, and you can count on my desire to give you more of the stuff you like and less of the stuff you don't like... :-)

Due to my vacation in last month (yay!) I didn't pubish any video links posts in September, so we'll have a look at last month's five top rated stories today.

The five top rated stories of September 2016:



average rating: 4.93/5 (15 votes)


average rating: 4.68/5 (25 votes)
average rating: 4.64/5 (11 votes)

Acting nuts (Robin meets Danny)
average rating: 4.6/5 (10 votes)

average rating: 4.5/5 (24 votes)

My personal pick:
I can't tell you how proud I am that Reg decided to write a story about Kev and Ben, introducting a new character, Josh, who instantly feels likeable and relatable and familiar. GoPros and low blows - part 1 is an awesome story, and I'm sure you'll enjoy part 2 (which will be online tomorrow) and part 3 (publish date: 10/10) just as much! Again, special thanks to our reader Reg! You're a fantastic writer and I hope we'll see more of you! :-))

And what's your personal pick?
As I said, I always try to make my readers happy. Let me know what you liked about last month's stories, and I'll try and give you more of the same! What's your favorite story of September 2016? And what did you like about it?

Just leave a comment or send me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

And don't forget to rate the posts. It's just one click. :-)

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

Hey Alex,

I hope that you enjoyed your vacation! We are glad that you are back but what you said about the new author is so true and I know that many of us will be happy to see part two debut tomorrow!


Looking forward to seeing what you amazing authors come up with in October!

Alex said...

Thank you, Jimmy!