Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Video links: Testicle talk


Okay, just so you know: This post is all talk and no action. It's all about verbal scenes of interest. Usually, I'm not that interested in that kind of stuff. I don't know why. It usually doesn't work for me.

But I stumbled across a couple of scenes that I find very, very hot - and of course I want to share them with you. So lean back, turn up the volume (obviously, it's very important to watch the following video clips with the sound on) and enjoy some of my favorite clips of guys talking about balls.

Let's start with a scene from the short lived TV show The Sausage Factory (also known as MTV's Now What?), a sitcom that follows the lives of four male friends in High School. In the episode "Hang Ups", one of the protagonists has lied to his girlfriend. As things go in shows like this one, he gets into a situation where he is very close to be found out by his girlfriend. When he sees his girlfriend approach, he groans and doubles over, a painful expression on his face, before saying to his buddy, "My testicles a flashing before my eyes..."

It's just a short scene but the actor's face, his buddy's sympathetic expression and the wonderful line are just awesome! See for yourself:




Skip to 6:30

In the next clip, boy band 30 Seconds Of Summer talk about eating testicles. My favorite line: "I'll eat your testicles!"



Now let's move to the Zac Efron part of this post. It's quite obvious that Zec Efron likes to talk about balls. I'm sure there are a lot more clips of him sharing valuable insights about his manhood, but these three are my favorites:

Zac Efron apologizes to Seth Rogen's testicles at the 2016 MTV Movie Awards.



Zac Efron talks about a game he played in high school on Lopez Tonight. The game is called sacktap, and it seems that Zac wasn't particularly good at it.



A couple of years later, the topic came up again in The Graham Norton Show. Zac Efron talks about it with the host and fellow guests Matt LeBlanc and Seth Rogen.


Skip to 19:00

Finally, here's my absolute favorite. I could watch it again and again and again and again and- you get the point, I guess... It's a clip from a post-match interview with Southampton manager Mauricio Pochettino who speaks Spanish and has a translator who interprets his answers into the English language.

In the game, one of his players got injured in a very delicate place. When he's asked about it, Pochettino searches for the right word. And apparently he thinks that 'huevos' is the right choice in this situation. His translator laughs out loud and Pochettino grins, before the translator says with a huge smile: "He's had one of his testicles stepped on."

There's something so funny about this situation. The awkwardness, the laughter - and the fact that the poor player's own trainer makes light of his testicular pain... They are all having a good laugh at the player's expense. Priceless.

Here's a short news article about the situation, and here's the clip.



What's your favorite viceo clip of testicle talk? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (alex@ballbustingboys.org).

Thanks!

No comments: