- Best of the busts
- Video links
- Adventures in Europe
- Adam and Eve | And the winner is | Auditions | The Ballbusting Olympics | BB Academy
- Ben's wrestling match | Be our guest | Big balls training camp | Boys and girls | Boys will be boys | Charity nutshot festival
- The castings | The Danny & David stories | Diagnosis Softballs | Dorm buddies
- Easter egghunt | Family affairs | Fathers' day | Fun and games | Hotdogs: Zach's ballbash barbecue | Jerk'n'Drain Enterprises | The key to happiness | Leo's sleepover | Logan's highschool diary | Love hurts
- Man Up! Fan Fiction
- Mean machines | The menu | Office shenanigans | Office vendetta | On the job
- One on one | Pride and pain | The return of the Ballbusting Boys | Reunion party | Richard and Paul | Role play
- Sammy the ball doctor | Shakeout | Skaterboys derailed | Snapshot
- Soccer balls 1 & 2 | Special Guest Stars: Ryan Philippe / Zac Efron / Taylor Lautner / Cody Christian / Justin Bieber
- Spit it out | Spring break diary | Summer in the city
- Take one for the team | The twins' birthday bash
- Top trumps | World Cup Testers | The workshop | Zach the cheater | Zach's education
- Sexy Santa and his nutcrunching elves | Christmas stories
- From stud to dud
- Guest authors & collaborations
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
Video links: Comedy gems (9)
You can't spell comedy without the letters n-u-t-s-h-o-t. Oh. Wait. Actually, you can. Let's try that again...
You can't spell comedy without the letters b-a-l-l-p-a-i-n. There we go, you--- Wait.
Okay, let's skip the introductory paragraph and move right to the good stuff. Here are some of my favorite ballbusting scenes from comedy TV shows, movies and web clips.
Today's first scene is from the German teen sex comedy Doktorspiele. Like most teen sex comedies the humor is crude and scatological, and of course we get a cute little scene in which the protagonist gets whacked in the nuggets. In this case, a girl steps on a rake, causing the handle to ram his babymakers into his body. As we say in Germany: Autsch.
Skip to 10:00
The following scene seems to be from a Spanish movie or TV show. My Spanish is a little rusty but I think the young martial artist dares one of his buddies to kick him in the huevos because he wants to show him he knows how to pull them out of harm's way so that it doesn't hurt him. Unfortunately, he gets distracted a split-second before his buddy's foot connects with his crotch... To quote famous schadenfreude afficiondo Nelson Muntz: Ha-ha! (Btw, the sound of the poor guy's nut cracking is awesome!)
Skip to 1:30
Here's a little web skit that's pretty hilarious: 20 guy problems. Of course, some of those problems have to do with testicles...
Several nutshots (m/m) starting from 1:05, another one (f/m) at 1:50
Here's another web skit that I really, really like. I'm a pretty big fan of the "eyes crossing" nutshot reaction, and Miscellaneous Debris #6: Nut Shot by Mars Rising Films does not disappoint. Three nutshots, three pairs of eyeballs turning inward - it doesn't get much funnier than that! :-))
And, finally, yet another web skit. I love the "singing soprano" nutshot reaction just as much as the "eyes crossing" nutshot reaction, so this How these notes were hit Vine is right up my alley. Three nutshots, three voices singing soprano - it doesn't get much funnier than that! :-))
An anonymous reader sent me two links to clips from Spain. They aren't from comedy shows - but they are pretty funny... Both of them feature hot young men doing the wrong thing, and getting their nuts crunched as a result...
In the first one, a young man gets taught a painful lesson about not kissing girls against their will.
In the second one, a young man gets taught a painful lesson about not sneaking up on somebody.
The reader shared another link with an m/m soccer bust. Unfortunately it only seems to be available in Spain so I haven't been able to watch it. Here's the link for those of you who can access it:
http://www.mitele.es/series-online/familia/57ac2f72c715da52408b4eef/player (at 19:30)
Maybe someone can capture it and share it with the rest of us?
Okay, that's it for today. What's your favorite comedy nutshot? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (email@example.com)!