Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cock knock


Featured in this story: ChadErikVince and Alex (click for pictures)

“Cock knock!” Erik yelled and let his backhand sail into Chad’s unsuspecting groin, visibly flattening the prominent bulge in Chad’s pants and making the poor stud yelp in pain and double over in agony.

One thing was for sure: My new assistant Erik brought a very new dynamic into our team.

Erik was 19 years old, the youngest guy in our office. He was cocky and confident, a very handsome guy with blond hair and blue eyes, and he had a slightly mischievous trait that put each and every one of our testicles in constant danger…

Today Chad seemed to be the focus of Erik’s attention. The 30 year old cameraman rubbed his crotch and grunted. It was a sunny and hot day, and he was wearing short sweat pants and a t-shirt. His brown hair was scrubby and he had a stubble. I was pretty sure he had spent the night banging one of his on-again off-again girlfriends.

“Cheer up”, Erik grinned. “It’s cock knock day!”

“Yeah, I know”, Chad barked. “And my nuts know it, too, by now!”



Erik laughed and patted Chad’s back before he walked into the kitchen.

Chad looked at me, a miserable expression on his face. “Fuck, what have I done to that bastard to deserve this?”

I shrugged. “Yesterday it was Vince’s turn.”

We looked at Vince who was sitting on the couch, his legs crossed, grimacing as he remembered the various assaults Erik had launched on his tender gonads. “I’m still sore”, he lamented. “My testicles aren’t used to being mistreated!”

“Get used to it!” Erik shouted from the kitchen.

Vince groaned. He was 20 years old and a very talented constructor and inventor. He served as a prep guy and technician in our team. Whenever we wanted to find some original contraption to crack some nuts, Vince was the go-to-guy. Usually, his own nuts were off-limits and I couldn’t recall seeing him get racked in the nuts before yesterday.

I chuckled. “You heard him.”

Vince and Chad shot me some angry glances.

I saw Erik tip-toeing into the room behind Chad’s back. Vince noticed, too. We both knew where this was going. I looked at Vince, and he looked back at me. Neither of us tried to warn Chad.

“Cock knock!” Erik shouted and kicked Chad’s nuts from behind. His sneaker-clad foot smashed into Chad’s manhood, crunching his nuts hard, and making Chad let out an anguished wail.

Erik roared with laughter.

When I first got to know him, he had been a pretty unfriendly and egotistical guy who viewed himself as the center of the universe. He had changed, and our relationship had turned into friendship.

Chad doubled over and mumbled a series of expletives that didn’t seem to diminish Erik’s glee.

“You aren’t planning on going out tonight, are you?” Erik quipped. “You might walk a little funny…”

Chad groaned in pain, trying to ease the pain by holding on to his testicles.

“Tell your girlfriend I’m sorry”, Erik chuckled. “You could give her my phone number just in case she needs a shag.”

Chad shot him an angry look.

Erik put his hands on his hips and shrugged, “Sorry, mate, it’s cock knock day. What can I do?” He had a stupid grin on his face and didn’t notice that Chad’s focus shifted from his face to the distinct bulge in his chinos. Due to an unfortunate series of collisions between Erik’s bag of balls and his boss’s high heels, Erik had lost half his manhood. You could see the outline of his lone nut and his dick in his pants, and Chad didn’t have any problems identifying his target.

Chad’s elbow shot out and caught Erik right in his groin. “Cock knock”, Chad grunted.

“My nuts!” Erik whimpered and grabbed his crotch.

Vince raised his eyebrows. “Nut”, he said sternly. “Don’t exaggerate.”

I chuckled.

Both Chad and Erik were cupping their crotches and moaning.

“That was mean”, Erik groaned. “You got me right in the nut.” He rubbed his sore ball and grimaced in pain. “Fuck!”

“Stop bitching”, Chad grinned at him and deadpanned, “Cheer up, it’s cock knock day.”

No comments: